Advance Certificate in PV Technician / Engineering
Understand the specification of solar cells, panels and inverter with their functionality and cost details. Understanding the principle of PV system, understanding functions & process of installation materials and ensuring effective functioning of solar energy system after installation. Entrepreneurship Guide for new entrepreneurs, legal advice, formation of enterprise or company for solar business, govt. rules and subsidy for business.
Achieve market leadership in the Renewable Energy, Solar Energy sectors, Identify the customer / client requirement and provide product, project or knowledge based solution, Drive the complete sales cycle for indentified projects, upcoming policies in the field of renewable energy. Take the business concepts like RPO (Renewable Purchase Obligation) and REC (Renewable Energy Certificates) to the market.
Certificate will be Awarded by
Institute of Solar Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India
- ITI Pass
- B.E / B.Tech, Diploma or ITI
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: 10th Pass, ITI Pass for Entrepreneur
- Minimum age 18 years, No Upper Age bar for Entrepreneurs
English, Hindi & Local Language
(Book & Online Examination in English)
Duration: 3 Months (72 Hours)
The course will be delivered in class room board work, lecture using PowerPoint, sharing of case examples, design exercises, a complete design task and PV System installation facility at institute power plant.
- FREE printed book as per Syllabus developed by National and International PV Technology Trainer & Expert
- FREE E-Library for future study on up-to-date technology, project guide, National & International FREE Article
- sample bill of materials, sample financial models etc.
- Training & Learning Materials: Wall Chart, Equipment, Measuring Meters, accessories and tools for practical & demonstration only
|Unit: 1||GAEM||General Aspects of Energy Management Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 1||BEE||Basic Electrical Engineering Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 1||PPS||Physic of Photovoltaic System Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 1||SRPS||Solar Resources for Photovoltaic System Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 2||BoS||Solar PV Balance-of-System Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 2||SAP||Site Assessments and Project Planing Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 2||PDD||Project Design and Documentation Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 2||PPM||PV Project Management Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 3||SPSW||Safety for PV System Workers Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 3||IPS||Installation of PV System Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 3||SIT||System Inspection, Testing, Commissioning Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 3||SOM||System Operation and Maintenance Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Total Duration||Total Days of Class||Each Day Class Duration|
|3 Months||24 Days (2 Days per Week)||3 Hours|
Knowledge & Skill from this training Program
Through this training session, you can understand your responsibilities at work area
Technical Job skill:1. Working process to generate solar power
2. PV Solar Rooftop and Power Plant Calculation, Design
3. Soft skill to design SPV plant
4. Electrical equipments handling & its function
5. Mechanical equipments and its function
6. Site survey and evaluation of various environmental parameters
7. System Installation Process -
8. System Test & Commissioning
9. Site Operation and Maintenance Job
10. Occupational health and safety process
Professional Skills:You can able to
1. operate/use different tools used in installation work
2. Fill report form, make documentation
3. Communicate with supervisor and co ordinate with co-workers
4. work as a team member for achieving quality work/customer satisfaction
5. Understand company's policies and needs
IST can provide skill training to do the job role as:
- Install photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions.
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of residential or commercial solar power systems.
- Design or coordinate design of photovoltaic (PV) systems, including system components, for residential and commercial buildings.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems
- PV design and energy simulation solution with software and accurate solar electricity generation calculations.
- hourly electricity generation using scientific, industry-standard mathematical models, Create detailed economic analyses
- Shading analyses, Site selection, Accurate energy calculations, Design optimization, System layouts, Fast string design, Detailed and customized reports
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- review or inspection of completed solar installation projects, Inspect finished project
- Web-based Monitoring Service - Real-time remote monitoring of power generation
Course Fee for Indian Students
Registration Fee: Rs.7,500/-
Training Fee : Rs. 17,499/-
Total Course Fee: Rs. 24,999/
Pre-Admission Fee per participant: Two Months before
Pay Total Course Fee at the time of Registration/admission.