Regd. under NCT New Delhi, GOVT. OF INDIA, Authorised Training Center of NIESBUD, under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
Institute of Solar Technology (IST) to Study on PV Solar Enterpreneurship training
Just think what you need to do solar EPC business or for job role as PV Engg./Mgt. Professionals -
1) Only installation training can't fulfill your business or professional skill needs, installation training is best for D-Cateogory Employees, not for Diploma, B.E or B.Tech engineers or management students/professionals .
2) Search Jobsite for PV Engineer post, what employer looks for. It's true to establish yourself as a successful PV Engineer or PV Business Operator cum Professional, your main function will be handle project design to project execution, check technical & commercial viability of project, Feasibility Studies, Risk Analysis, techno-commercial experience, PV simulation report, PPA, ROI, DPR, preparation of bidding documents, planning and execution/commissioning and more.
A PV Consultant/Professional is a very reputated post in industry where bankers & investors approach them for their delligence smart work and personality.
Knowledge & Skill for Job Responsibility
For Job seeker
Talent + Training + Teamwork = Startups Entrepreneurs Success Way
Successful entrepreneurs are definitely born with traits that help them succeed. But it's rare that anyone is born with very high levels of all talents. If someone is born without a lot of natural entrepreneurial talent, support and development will help that person. Those with lower levels of talent will still benefit from support and development, but they likely won't achieve that same level of success.
The best way to learn is by doing. Through our structured, step-by-step curriculum of training and challenging business-building assignments, you become as the Founder of an enduring company.
First, attaining a deep level of knowledge, expertise and skill in a particular field could help lead to the start of a more sustainable, high-growth business.
IST is a collaborative ecosystem, where people of all skill sets, backgrounds, and experiences share ideas, best practices, metrics, and feedback. Why? Because helping each other and sharing expertise leads to faster iteration, more efficient innovation, and faster market growth. So no matter how great the idea and how impatient the entrepreneur, IST can help build the basic skills, knowledge and connections people need to start something of value.
❝ For Entrepreneurs looking at demystifying the business, finance, technology & regulatory landscape
of solar energy. In this training programme, major information necessary to enter the business of Solar Energy will be provided along
with excellent practical work.
How to Start a Business - Brainstorm ideas, Business Plan, Assess your finance, Legal issues, Registration with the Government, Technology, Build your Partner, team, Make your Brand, Grow your your Business. ❞
More IST Entrepreneurs
Why Choose Us?
- Govt. of India Registered Educational Trust
- ISO 9001:2008 certified Educational Institute
- Occupational Standard Course Module
- Hands-on Practical Training Facility (1KWp Rooftop PV system)
- World Top Solar Photovoltaic System Design Software Training
- Complete Project Design
- Live Installation Work at Institute
- Study materials developed by National & International Advisory Board
- National level Trainer team
- Special class conducted by Industrial Persons
- E-library facility for all students *
- Panel, Inverter and equipments manufacturers link for business
- Online Certificate verification
- Online Examination
- Placement Assistance for pass out students