Regd. under NCT New Delhi, GOVT. OF INDIA, Authorised Training Center of NIESBUD, under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
Institute of Solar Technology (IST), best place for PV Solar Enterpreneurship training
The Indian Government is planning to significantly boost the renewable energy capacity addition target for the medium term as part of its national climate change policy.
According to media reports, the government may soon announce a target to have 40% power generation capacity based on renewable energy technologies by 2030. This would translate to around 350 GW by 2030.
Steps to Building Workforce through Learning
that speaks to today, not yesterday.
Building a actual workforce through:
- STEP 1: Increase access to essential, high-value skills
IST training content designed to address a specific area of need.
- STEP 2: Focus on skills that inspire people and drive business forward
that address the whole individual, promoting lifestyle choices that improve
both personal and professional growth.
- STEP 3: Design reporting that captures tangible benefits
- Innovation: injects fresh ideas into the business
- Inspiration: generates new concepts and revenue streams
- Interaction: to become better people and teammates
- 1. Indoor PV Experimental Lab
Experiment on PV cells, cells efficency, light effects, weather and shadow effects, longitude and latitude, increse power generation
- 2. Outdoor PV Power Plant
PV Power Plant Installation facility for every students as like life project site, Mechanical work, Electrical work, System Test & Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance
Knowledge & Skill for Job Responsibility
- knowledge of off grid, on grid business model
- Transmission systems with AC and DC cabling
- Develop technical specifications
- PV design and energy simulation solution with software
- Accurate solar electricity generation calculations
- Experience in design of various balance of systems components
- Design codes and best industry practices
- Preparing the BOM for Solar Tenders & Power Projects
- Prepare array layout, SLD, Fabrication and Drawings
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety
- Installation and Troubleshooting of solar power systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions.
- Conduct engineering site audits
- Shading analyses, Site selection, Accurate energy calculations
- Experience in field installation and commissioning
- Protection systems and construction methods
- Good Communication Skills
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation
- Can implement Project Management system
- Consult clients on their business needs, develop proposal
- Meeting with clients and present the company's plans & services
Training is recognized as an important tool for developing the internal capabilities of SMEs.
1. Technical Skills - which are those skills necessary to produce the business's product or service
2. Managerial Skills, which are essential to the day-to-day management and administration of the company
3. Entrepreneurial Skills - which involve recognizing economic opportunities and acting effectively on them
4. Personal Maturity Skills - which include self-awareness, accountability, emotional skills, and creative skills.
There is a growing interest in the role that entrepreneurship can play as a catalyst to achieve economic and social development objectives, including growth,
innovation, employment, and equity. IST providing this skills for PV Solar business through IST Training Sessions.
Project Management Knowledge
- Solar Business Type, Govt Policy, bidding process
- Business Model - Net metering, CAPEX, RESCO, B.O.O.T, Local Micro Utility Model, Third Party Business Model
- Solar PPA, Project feasibility report, Financing
- Start with a smaller plant
- Project Management Knowledge
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan, Cost management plan, Quality management plan, Procurement management plan,
- project selection methods
- Project Risk Management
- Due Diligence
Business Build Up
- Solar Developers and Investors relation build up
- Look for supplier, engineering, procurement and commissioning (EPC) contractors who have a good track record
- Partner with reputed companies and check the profitability of their operations
- Develop business Net-work
- Uses of Website, Social Net-work
- Legal Decuments and Registration, How to become MNRE Chanel Partner
- Function of IST PAN India Net work
- Build Up business through IST Partner Companies
- First three Project consultancy support @ minimum consultancy fee from IST for new entrepreneurs
For Job seeker
On-job Training or Internship offerd by IST Partners as per requirements.
Placement assistance through direct interview
IST working directly with Employers. IST never entertains third party job consultancy for any job offer to our students.
Talent + Training + Teamwork = Startups Entrepreneurs Success Way
Successful entrepreneurs are definitely born with traits that help them succeed. But it's rare that anyone is born with very high levels of all talents.
If someone is born without a lot of natural entrepreneurial talent, support and development will help that person. Those with lower levels of talent will still benefit from support and development, but they likely won't achieve that same level of success.
The best way to learn is by doing. Through our structured, step-by-step curriculum of training and challenging business-building assignments, you become as the Founder of an enduring company.
First, attaining a deep level of knowledge, expertise and skill in a particular field could help lead to the start of a more sustainable, high-growth business.
IST is a collaborative ecosystem, where people of all skill sets, backgrounds, and experiences share ideas, best practices, metrics, and feedback. Why? Because helping each other and sharing expertise leads to faster iteration, more efficient innovation, and faster market growth.
So no matter how great the idea and how impatient the entrepreneur, IST can help build the basic skills, knowledge and connections people need to start something of value.
Why IST is the best platform for EPC?
What are you searching?
Design Engineer? Project Manager? Site Engineer? Installer? Sells? O&M Support?
KW project? MW Project? GW Project? Installation? O&M ? Sells Network?
Freelancer? National International Consultant? MW Experienced? researcher?
Where are you?
You can find us from Uttarakhand to Kerala, Gujarat to Guwahati.
How can you find us?
We are cooperative, we know your requirement, just waiting for your response.
Why Choose IST for Training?
- Govt. of India Registered Educational Trust
- ISO 9001:2008 certified Educational Institute
- Occupational Standard Course Module
- Hands-on Practical Training Facility (1KWp Rooftop PV system)
- World Top Solar Photovoltaic System Design Software Training
- Complete Project Design
- Live Installation Work at Institute
- Study materials developed by National & International Advisory Board
- National level Trainer team
- Special class conducted by Industrial Persons
- E-library facility for all students *
- Panel, Inverter and equipments manufacturers link for business
- Online Certificate verification
- Online Examination
- Placement Assistance for pass out students