Vocational Training on Photovoltaic System for Engineering students
Job Role: Institute of Solar Technology conducts following Vocational Training on PV Solar System Engineering, Rooftop Net metering PV Solar system for the Students of B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech,Diploma Engineering from the streams of Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, IT, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Power System, Electronics & Instrumentation, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
The IST Advantage
Understand Skill gap
IST bridges the skill gap between professional skill and academic skill and knowledge. IST Vocational training provides the skills needed to start working immediately in solar industry. We train a person with the skills and abilities compulsory to do a specific job.
Target Job Roles
The bulk of the studies on renewable power employment are aiming on jobs created in different stage like
The solar power sector will generate employment across the entire assessment sequence starting from equipment manufacture, project development, construction and installation, to operations and maintenance and also from less technical fields, such as from finance/legal sectors or other support service related sectors.
IST Skill-SET for this course:
- Knowledge of PV Module
- Site assessment skill
- System sizing ability
- Understanding business sector
- Knowledge of components selection and sizing
- Meteorological data assessment
- Residential and Public Sector, Commercial and Industry Sector and GMMW Solar Power Plant Design knowledge
- Solar Power Plant Software Simulation
- Understand Financial benefits
- O&M Implementation skill
Certificate will be Awarded by
Institute of Solar Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India and NITI Aayog, Govt. of India
- 2 nd / 3 rd / 4th Year Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, IT, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Power System, Electronics & Instrumentation, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering students of
- B.E/B.Tech from the streams of
- Diploma Engineering
English, Hindi & Local Language
(Book & Online Examination in English)
Duration: 1 Month
E-Learning Content for Self Learning:
We provide access to our Learning Management System (LMS) that includes resources from e-books, assignments, Audio-Video links and web-links from our online E-Library. The LMS is accessible via smart phones and tabs, and is available in our E-Library website.
Live Interactive Classes:
Our expert faculty members take session on each paper that is delivered through live webinar sessions. These sessions are joined by students from India and Abroad. Key concepts, case studies and real life examples are discussed. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance you miss these live classes, don’t worry, the recorded sessions are uploaded in the E-Library/LMS.
HelpDesk – Solve your queries instantly:
Helpdesk Support is Available for all students in IST in the defined business hours. All learners can connect via Email & Chat. Helpdesk Connect learners to all departments of IST. Issues raised via Email & Tickets answered within 24 Business Hours. We encourage students to use this facility.
Why IST Solar Vocational training for engineering students?
It bridges the skill gap between work and education, professional skill and academic skill and knowledge.
Vocational training provides the skills needed to start working immediately in a specific industry.
Academic session offer a wider education, which qualifies you for a general field of work.
Vocational studies formulate an individual for a precise job. It trains a person with the skills and abilities compulsory to do a specific job
IST offer job oriented solar vocational training for engineering students:
Like Project Engineer Fresher, Solar Systems Engineer, O&M Engineer (Solar)
A brief discussion of PV Cell technology, PV Module/Panel, Technical Specification, Best Module selection
- Physic of Photovoltaic System
- Formation of Solar Cell, p-n junctions
- New Solar PV Cells 2023
- Factor that Determines Solar Panel Efficiency
- Working Process of PV Module
- PV Module datasheet understanding
To develop solar power plant, solar resource assessment is very important to prepare energy generation prediction, return of investment calculation. Understand project site available solar resources and justify plant system, appropriate location, MMS angle and many more.
- Solar Resource
- Tilt Angle
A brief discussion on all related equipment like MMS, AJB, Cable, Connectors, Battery, CC, Inverter etc.
How can you make optimum Residential, Public Sector rooftop solar power plant?
- Rooftop Solar Power Plant Design
- Self Project Development
A brief discussion of Public, Commercial and Industry Sector solar rooftop project – availability, requirement, benefits of RTMW project. Megawatt Solar Power Plant design.
- MW Solar Power Plant Design Calculation
- MW Solar Power Plant Software Simulation
A brief discussion of solar power plant operation and maintenance, Power generation forecasting, carry out maintenance work, monitoring and data keeping.
- Operation and Maintenance Plan
- Document Management
Rooftop and MW project Document making -
- Project document guide
- Document submission
Online Live Class Fees: Rs. 5,999/-
Hands on Practical Fees: Rs. 999/
Total Course Fee: Rs. 6,998/
All Fees including 18% GST
If you are interested to join at Practical session, we will inform you and pay Hands on Practical Fees at that time.
Pay Now Online Live Class Fees only.
Submit Registeration for this course:
- Submit Registration through college department
- Deposit Course fees through college department
- Admission cell will send your E-registration certificate and E-library access
- Join in Class
Become PV Solar Expert with Verified Skill Certification
1. An Autonomous Institute registered under NCT, Govt. of India under Indian Trust Act.
2. Registered Under NGO-DARPAN, NITI Aayog Govt. of India
3. ISO 9001:2015 registered Educational Trust
4. Certificate can APOSTILLE from Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India to get job abroad India.
5. Training Provider of NIESBUD, Govt. of India (2016)
6. Organisational Member of Solar Energy Society of India, (the Indian Section of the International Solar Energy Society (ISES))
7. Academic Partner of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (2020)
8. Institute of Solar Technology Registered under Intellectual Property India, Govt. of India
9. Registered under 80G and 12A and CSR Act, Govt. of India
10. Awarded Full Accreditation by International Accreditation Organization (IOA) for global education standards.
11. Fully organised Practical and Research Lab at GATE Trust Howrah, West Bengal
12. GATE Research - Research unit of Global Advanced Training and Educational Trust. You can Write & Publish a Review/Research paper,